Thursday, September 30, 2010
Changes
A lot has changed in the last couple of months...
July-Dan graduated with his masters and accepted a job with the INL
August-We bought our first home and packed up and said "so long" to Moscow
Things are going good, we're starting to feel settled into our new life. Now we're just getting ready for baby #2 to join us in three very short months...holy crap!
I haven't been the best at taking pics lately but here are a few from the past month after we moved. Bekam's new favorite past time is helping dad water the lawn, he loves the sprayer on the hose. Dan washed the car a few weeks ago and Bekam was in charge of the hose, as you can imagine he was quite helpful ;0)

Telling dad it was his turn now
Here is Bekam and his cousin Jace playing in the TV stand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yea, does this mean you are back in town? That is so fun we need to get together!
it's about time you update this thing.
.....it's not like you've been super busy or anything;)
I'm jealous of the fact that "you" are washing your car, and in your "own" driveway. Totally not fair.
Where are the house pics?? Where is it located? Nic and I are in escrow right now on a house in Orem. You can see pics here: http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb287/viperbux/House/
Love ya!
So good to finally hear from you! I hope that everything is going well and that's so exciting that you guys have a houe, way fun!
Wow congrats on the move and the new job. (cute blog background by the way). I am excited for you to have #2, can't wait to see some pictures of when he gets here!
Post a Comment