Sunday, January 13, 2008

25 Weeks!

Everything is still going very well, just pluggin along. As of tomorrow we hit the 25 week mark. We both can't believe how fast this has gone by. I am officially into my last trimester! It's very exciting because I am really starting to feel him kick and move around all of the time and this whole thing is really starting to become a reality! :0)

5 comments:

Mamu Lou said...

I can't believe how you've popped out since we saw you last month! That being said, you make pregnancy look awesome with such a cute little basketball belly! I think the best part of pregnancy was when I started feeling Caleb move around. Good luck and I hope things continue to go well.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

mandy said...

AHH I am so excited for you guys!!! Mya and your little guy can still get married-- I mean, they'll only be 6 months apart-- they'll be in the same grade, right? ;) Kari, you look awesome!

Red & Lyss said...

Kari you look good as usual, we are excited to have a little nephew!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Kari you are way cute! What a cool and exciting time for you guys. Get lots of sleep and plenty of date nights before the baby gets here. It will be here before you know it. Congrats!